Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Animated scatter chart disabled after entering WebView

Hi all,

I've created several sheets for a dashboard. One of the sheet has an animated scatter chart, i.e. a bubble chart and another one has svg extension installed, which has to be shown in WebView. However, I find that every time when I come back to the bubble chart after turn on and off the WebView, the bubble chart is no longer working.

Can someone tell me why this might be the case and any suggestion on how to resolve it, please?

Many thanks,

Grace

7 Replies
Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

animation doesn't work in webview

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I only repeat what

The animations run client-side and you need the thick client to run one. I.e. you need to use either QlikView Desktop (open in server) or the ActiveX for MS Internet Explorer (QlikView IE PlugIn) to run an animation. They are both part of the QlikView Desktop installation program.

The thin client (Ajax) will not work.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Alessandro, but how do we open QlikView Desktop or the ActiveX for MS IE, please?

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Via plugin, (install it with access point)

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

you can potentially use this solution: http://www.qlikblog.at/2574/qlikview-extension-animated-scatter-chart/

Regards

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Can you be more specific, please? Still have no idea what you mean...

SahrierParvez
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

If you please give me a snap it will be helpful for me