Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

AJAX Mozilla Firefox

Estoy publicando una serie de documentos en AJAX incluyendo URL en la configuración del servidor, me estoy encontrando con lo siguiente:

Al exportar un documento a AJAX en la parte visual me he encontrado con que en varios graficos 'tabla pivotante' no pinta correctamente la líneas de separación.

En los objetos de tipo text no respeta los retornos de carro ( ni con chr(13)).

I am running a series of documents including AJAX URL in the server configuration, I am finding the following:

When you export a document to the visual AJAX I found that in several graphics 'pivot table' does not paint correctly the lines of separation.

For objects of type text does not respect carriage returns (or with chr (13)).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

It is important to consider the limitations and characteristics of the client AJAX when working with it. I have a document that brings what is supported and what is not supported in client Ajax. If you want I can send you by e-mail?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

It is important to consider the limitations and characteristics of the client AJAX when working with it. I have a document that brings what is supported and what is not supported in client Ajax. If you want I can send you by e-mail?

Not applicable
Author

Ok, send me please.

Not applicable
Author

Can you also send the document to me please?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can anyone explain the process to view the QlikEiew application other than IE browser (Eg. Mozilla Firefox, Mac Safari,...).

I'm new to this enviornment.

Regards,

Kishore Kumar.

Not applicable
Author

Can you also send the document to me please? i have the same problème.

thanks

Not applicable
Author

the document is included as a comment on my profile.

http://community.qlik.com/members/marangel/default.aspx