Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III

Plugin Help

Hi ,

I am using the QV 11   and am installing the same plugin which I have downloaded from the access point. But still its showing some thing other mode(like Ajax).How can I get in IE mode.

Am using IE 11 as my browser. Whether it will support or I have downgrade the version.

When am choosing the IE at access point then am getting the tunnel error and attached same.

Thanks,

Ajay

Message was edited by: ajay ajay

15 Replies
ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Any Hint from any one.

Thanks,

Ajay

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Make sure that 4747 port is open.

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Tresecco. Currently am working as a end user where can I check whether the port is opened or not.

The same thing is working at one of my colleague PC but he is using IE 8.

Ajay

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I understand. But as IE initiates comminicating using 4747 and then through 80(if 4747 not found), this could create problems. I saw this sort of errors get resolved opening 4747 port.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Ajay,

You can't do it as an end user. Please contact your admin and I'd recommend you to read the following post:

QvPlugIn not working: Is the plugin with https compatible?

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Not applicable

Hi,

follow the below link  to check weather ur port is working or not .

Open Port Check Tool

Thanks !!

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks both of you.Can I check my side whether port 4747 is opened or not.Any command for that.

Not applicable

Hi ,

Just Search for Telnet in search Programs and files and  follow the below instructions.

You can check if a port is open in your network by issuing the telnet command. If it is open, you will see a blank screen after issuing the command:

telnet [domainname or ip] [port]

where

• [domainname or ip] is the domain name or IP address of the server to which you are trying to connect
  • [port] is the port number where the server is listening

If the port is open, you will see a blank screen. This will mean that connection is successful.

For example

telnet av-update.acronis.com 80

Thanks !!

tresesco
MVP
MVP

From command prompt:

telnet host port

Telnet <Server>  4747;