cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extension Objects

Hi,

I have installed Qliksense,but I don't have the inbuilt extensions in My Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions folder.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The extensions are available in the Documents->Qlik->Examples->Extensions folder.  copy the Extensions and its subfolders to the Documents->Qlik->Sense.  Restart the Qlik Sense Desktop and they will show up..

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The extensions are available in the Documents->Qlik->Examples->Extensions folder.  copy the Extensions and its subfolders to the Documents->Qlik->Sense.  Restart the Qlik Sense Desktop and they will show up..

Not applicable
Author

hi harika ,

you can download the required extensions in this path http://branch.qlik.com/"

-lohi

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Niharika - please take a look at this video Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Lohitha / Harika - just so you are both aware - Qlik Branch is in a closed beta at the moment, so you may not have access to it just yet. There are some extensions available in the forums and even GitHub

Search · qlik sense · GitHub

Please keep in mind that these extension objects are supported by the developers of the extensions, not Qlik.

Have fun!

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik