Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show cumulative data for available month without selecting concerned month

Dear,

I'm new in qlikvew and my englis not so good so i'll try to do my best. Ok i would i have data form january to august and i would like to show cumulative data available for this periode without selecting month ( from january to august)

When i don't select a month ( so all month are selected) it displays no data ! where as there are data from january to august!

So how to cumulate data and period for avalaible data!!

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This te document!

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

I thik you need check the data

p04.png

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Franck

You need to modify the data model a bit and to create a

Semaine & '-' & Moins AS Semaine_Moins

field where you load your dates.

Than you can use this field as a dimension for your chart.

However, you need to remember to load the table that contains the Date, Order By Date Asc and sort your chart using the Load Order.

I hope this helps

Agis

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

In combination with the above, if you want to show data only for the specific year, you need to add some extra logic in your expression, or add Flags in your data model.

Regards

Agis

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi again Franck

Could you please let us know if the above answer was what you wanted and if it did work? If yes, could you please mark it as helpful or correct so as to close the discussion?

Thanks

Agis

Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Franck,

Thank you for posting this correctly in the "QlikView Questions" category.  Please note that "Announcements" are only to be posted by members of the Qlik Education Services team.  I will be removing this post from the "Announcements"category.