Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Document CAL licenses

Hi

I am having issues with releasing document cals and assigning a cal to a new document. Client Access Licenses (CALs) shows that all 10 Documents CALa has been assined but there is no user assiged to this CALs (see 2 screenshots below)

How do I clear all document CALs?

Please assist !

25 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Giuseppe_Novello

Mahlatse,

yes it does, probably you are not looking well.. 😉

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Giuseppe

I applied this changes but the problem still persists - "Access denied! The server is currently out of SESSION and USAGE CALs"

Not applicable
Author

The license is valid

I am experiencing this problem when I open a specific module. There is 3 other module that open with no issue

Giuseppe_Novello

okay, well that other piece was missing, so you are able to open document,it only a specific document that you can, so are you sure in the QMC under user document> select the document>document CALs> allow dynamically is enable?

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Not applicable
Author

yes, is only a specific document I am struggling to open. I can add a user and allow dynamic assignment but I cannot apply changes. Below is the error message I get when try to apply changes.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Can you remove Licence and re apply it, check if that help.

From how long you get this issue?

did it worked earlier.

What changes you have done recently?

Regards

ASHFAQ

Giuseppe_Novello

Mahaltse,

In that case you need to allocate how many CALS you want for that document, what I can tell you have "0", you need to place "1" or the amount you want to allocate for that document.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Not applicable
Author

I am not winning...

I now suspect that this application is corrupted.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashfag

I removed license and reappy it and I still get the same error.

No change has been made to the application. The application was working fine untill I tried to open it again on the following day

Mahlatse