Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

dimensions in right side of table

hi dears

is there any way to show dimensions in right side of the table?

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-7124

Hi Mana

The above link should allow you to add a Pivot table to your version of Qlik Sense for use.

Caveats

1. In pivot tables dimension data is always shown on the left.  If this is important use a simple table.

2. Currently this piviot table extension only sorts A-Z on Dimension the sort feature does not work.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can put the columns in any order of a table, by simply dragging and dropping to change the other in the right hand properties panel, under the "Columns" tab.

If you are talking about other chart axis locations, then these can be swapped from left to right under the "Appearance" -> "Y-axis" -> "Position" to toggle left/right for example.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Are you referring to straight table? If yes, you can drag & drop the table header whenever you wanted. Although you can't save this state.

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Mana,

Are you referring to Sense? I assume as you posted this topic in the Sense forum. Simply dragging the column to the top will move the column to the desired location - see the attached .mp4 video in this thread.

NOW - if this DOES NOT WORK for you - there is a known issue which touch screen PC devices / notebooks etc. that we are working on.

You can open a browser to http://localhost:4848/hub and access the interface the same way you would using the Desktop interface. Here you will notice that the drag-able column will work for you.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

i want this in pivot table.

Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-7124

Hi Mana

The above link should allow you to add a Pivot table to your version of Qlik Sense for use.

Caveats

1. In pivot tables dimension data is always shown on the left.  If this is important use a simple table.

2. Currently this piviot table extension only sorts A-Z on Dimension the sort feature does not work.

Vierka
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,
I know I am replying to pretty old contribution,but:
It is weird but for me doesn't work your caveat no. 1: My pivot table shows dimension data on the right and I have no idea how to change it back to the left.
Could you please help me?
Thanks.Qlick2.PNG