Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Stacked Bar Chart

Hi,

Is it possible to create a stacked bar chart in combo chart having two expressions?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

StackedBarChartv2.png

try using set analysis to identify to different fields to filter or Agr()  if its group by the fieldA,B you want.  When doing this the Staked style wasn't greyed out for me.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

When you create a combo chart, the 2nd expression will automatically pick Line...

Go to your second expression and untick line and tick bar

now go to style tab and select stacked ...

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Yes of course

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Yes you can see attached.StackedBarChart.png

Not applicable
Author

I have created three expressions. The first two with the bar and the third one as line. But then when i go to the style option, the stacked bar option is disabled.

I want a chart e.g. Say Month vs three measures: SUM(Field) according to FieldA, Sum(Field) according to FieldB, Sum(Field).

The first two measures mentioned above should be displayed as bars wheras the third measure should be a line chart.

Thanks

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

StackedBarChartv2.png

try using set analysis to identify to different fields to filter or Agr()  if its group by the fieldA,B you want.  When doing this the Staked style wasn't greyed out for me.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot!!! 

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

No problem. Please mark as correct the appropriate comment if I have answered your question.

Regards

Andy