Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I get started with QlikView?

Hi,

I am new to QlikView, how do I get started?  Is there training on this forum?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Caroline_Sheldon
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Rich,

Welcome to QlikView!

The best way to get started with QlikView is by viewing our short free eLearning videos. These will cover topics such as "How Does QlikView work?", "Build Your First QlikView", "QlikView in the Enterprise", and more!

Once you get acclimated with QlikView, we recommend you start with a fundamental training course called "QlikView Designer". For more information about training offerings, please visit our website. You can find a list of upcoming classes here.

I hope this information helps and I hope you are discovering some great insights with QlikView!

-Caroline

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Caroline_Sheldon
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Rich,

Welcome to QlikView!

The best way to get started with QlikView is by viewing our short free eLearning videos. These will cover topics such as "How Does QlikView work?", "Build Your First QlikView", "QlikView in the Enterprise", and more!

Once you get acclimated with QlikView, we recommend you start with a fundamental training course called "QlikView Designer". For more information about training offerings, please visit our website. You can find a list of upcoming classes here.

I hope this information helps and I hope you are discovering some great insights with QlikView!

-Caroline

maxgro
MVP
MVP

on the left of this page

Space: New to QlikView | Qlik Community

qlik online help and reference manual

book

Qlikview 11 for developer

Qlikview Server and Publisher

blog

http://community.qlik.com/blogs/qlikviewdesignblog/2013/03/22/the-qlikosphere-external-resources--pa...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rich,

Welcome to the Education Services Forum and thank you for your interest in learning more about QlikView! Education Services has everything you need to both get started with QlikView and continue on in your learning experience.  As Caroline has mentioned, please visit Education Services to learn more about our offerings and contact your regional training manager.

Thank you,
Sarah Miller

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Rich

From the free training above, I thing that the suggested training path you could follow would be to watch the sort videos first, and then work on the tutorial (takes about 8 hours but it is really good) on the bottom of the free training page.

Thanks

Agis