Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Does Qlik Sense have a QMC ? QlikServer

Hello,

I want to knw if Qlik Sense have its own server or can it use QlikView server?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

As Mike said Qlik Sense has it's own server side, which I hope you have had the possibility to start evaluating now that it is public.

Self-service Data Discovery and Visualization Application, Sense BI Tool | Qlik

Your are also able to combine QlikView and Qlik Sense in the way that QVD and QVX files produced by QlikView can be used as data sources in Qlik Sense. There is no way to use QlikView as scheduler or distributor of Qlik Sense applications.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Emma,

Yes - the Qlik Sense full platform available shortly this month has a complete server and management environment.

Please let me know if you would like more information.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

As Mike said Qlik Sense has it's own server side, which I hope you have had the possibility to start evaluating now that it is public.

Self-service Data Discovery and Visualization Application, Sense BI Tool | Qlik

Your are also able to combine QlikView and Qlik Sense in the way that QVD and QVX files produced by QlikView can be used as data sources in Qlik Sense. There is no way to use QlikView as scheduler or distributor of Qlik Sense applications.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Thanks Toni.

Emma - you may also now check out the QMC video series available at the link below to learn more:

New to Qlik Sense Platform Videos

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik