cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have one Question... Please help me~~

Hello. I'm QlikView Beginner.

from Korea.

I did the English use google translator.

= if (vRx = 1,

SUM ({$ <Year =, Month =, Week =, TrackerProduct = {1}, YW = {"> $ (vYWpast) <= $ (vYWMax)"}>} NRx)

SUM ({$ <Year =, Month =, Week =, TrackerProduct = {1}, YW = {"> $ (vYWpast) <= $ (vYWMax)"}>} TRx)

)

In prescript tracker example, if the variable is vRx 1 (NRx itself is vRx = 1, TRx = 0 as vRx specify) Year, Month, Week, the TrackerProduct a fully specified, and the YW vYWpast vYWMax variables and variables if not to the same value to obtain a NRx (?) 1 vRx variable is again Year, Month, Week, the TrackerProduct a fully specified, and the same variable vYWMax YW vYWpast the variable value (?) the sum TRx does this mean that show?

This question will be having a little doubt over the <and the> range "and specify the range of the scope of the {}". Am I wrong in QlikView so I do not know more than specifying it? Also, Month =, Week =, TrackerProduct = Year = {1} or Month = {1} or Week = {1} or TrackerProduct = Am Year =, such as {1} and {1}? Sorry, we do not start to bother you long after QlikView. ㅠ. ㅠ

This interpretation does not help, please explain the sentence thanks

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

What I have understood is that you need to understand what the below if condition means and does:

= if (vRx = 1,

SUM ({$ <Year =, Month =, Week =, TrackerProduct = {1}, YW = {"> $ (vYWpast) <= $ (vYWMax)"}>} NRx)

SUM ({$ <Year =, Month =, Week =, TrackerProduct = {1}, YW = {"> $ (vYWpast) <= $ (vYWMax)"}>} TRx)

)

1)  This will show sum of Nrx or sum of Trx depending upon IF condition.

2) It is using set analysis in the expressions like :

a) It will sum based on the date range passed for YW. Suppose 01/01/2014 to 01/13/2014

b) It will add a filter to the set of records that TrackerProduct should be equal to 1.

c) Year=,Month=,Week=   represents to ignore any selections made on these fields at front end by user. Suppose user selects Year 2013, or Month Jan or Any week. This chart will only the show the sum based on date range passed for YW using variables.

Hope this was helpful.

Let me know, if anything else is required.

Thanks,

Singh