Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"Run this task" button - does not start running the task

Hi,

Have two qlikview server 11.2 SR6  with cluster setup and a publisher service and a file server.

Somehow the QV server1 is not able to run the task either by manually clicking the 'play' button or thru trigger.

When clicked on 'play' button the status stays on waiting and the 'play' button reappears back on auto refresh also the last execution shows as 'never'.

I have already restarted the services on the servers as well restarted the servers. But the problem persists. I have noticed that on QV Server2 the tasks are running properly. So i suspect Server1 having the issue.

If someone can point what to look for to rectify the issue that would be great help

Regards,

MJ Wala

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

do you have QDS or QVS clustered?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Are you running more that one Management Service? If so that is your problem and it will cause you issues.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thanks for the replies..really helpful.

Konstantins: QVS clustered.

Bill: Yes both the QVS server have QMS running, I will stop QMS on the Cluster's secondary QVS server. what other services should not be running on second QVS.

Also the tasks (trigger set schedules) that show up on Primary Cluster QVS server are not showing up under tasks of Secondary Cluster QVS server. Do you think once i remove the QMS on the 2nd QVS server it should start showing up as well.

Regards,

MJ Wala