Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Loop/Reduce PDF distribution - sending one PDF to exactly one recipient

Hi,

i made the tutorial from Rob (Creating a Loop and Reduce Distribution - Publisher V9).
You can find it on this site: Click here!

I tried it with "Output Document" - "PDF-Report from Source document" - not QlikView files. I want to share the PDF Files via Email. So, in this example how does it work, that for example Joe get the PDF with his Data to his E-Mail, Sally get the PDF with her data to her E-Mail and Rob get the PDF with his Data to his E-Mail? How can I add seperate Emails and assign a PDF-Report to one E-Mail adress?
I only get it work, that I distribute all PDF-Files for all users to an certain E-Mail adress.

I hope anyone understand my problem. Really need help.

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Found the right options in QlikView Publisher.

In Loop Field & Document settings there is only to choose the Field containing recipient information and the Check user indentity on field.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

No ideas?

I really need help with this.

Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

Still no ideas?

I only need to know, how to assign a report from a reduced Report to a special Email adress. I reduced the data, that only the users can see their own data and now I want to send an Email to each person with a PDF-Report, that contains only their own data.

I get it working to send all reduced PDF-Files to the E-Mail adresses I definied in the Distribute section - but i dont want that all recipients get all PDF with all the data.

Thanks for help!

Not applicable
Author

Found the right options in QlikView Publisher.

In Loop Field & Document settings there is only to choose the Field containing recipient information and the Check user indentity on field.