Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hide null values in trellis

Hi All,

I built a chart that graphically represents a pareto view of sales by customer. This works fine for single charts but breaks up in trellis, as the sorting of customers is done on overall numbers and not by the trelli's dimension.

In this example it means, that in all trellis, the first customer is the one that has the most sales in europe, not in the specific country. If a customer bought in one country but not in another, this creates a blank bar. This behaviour is probably intended by QlikTech, but not usefull in my case.

Also the aggregation doesn't work, but I found here, that this can be solved through manual aggregation so I believe I can fix this part myself.

I'd appreciate it very much if anyone had an idea how to solve this.

5 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi,

did you get a solution for your problem?

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

unfortunately it seems to be a bug in QV. It was recorded by QlikTech under Bug ID 27061 on April 14th. I haven't checked the version 10 RC if it will be fixed there.

cheers

Florian

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can you share sample data and output you are getting as of now?

Happy Thoughts

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

did you ever solve this issue on suppressing null values in the trellis? I just came accross this issue.....

Would be great if you could let me know how you fixed this, in case you did.

Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

thank you for your recent interest. Unfortunately it seems not solved yet. I attach a sample, maybe you find a better way than I did...

Thank you!