Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nehasaxena
Creator II
Creator II

Getting Dash in Access Point

Dear All,

I am facing very wierd issue in qlikview access point. The bar chart is showing one extra dash value while the same chart in desktop version doesnt show any dash or null. I have already tried other options - check the options- suppress when value is  null in dimension tab, suppress missing values in presentation tab.

Kindly suggest.

Attaching the images.

Bar Chart on Access Point.pngBar chart on Desktop Version.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nehasaxena
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

This issue is solved. It was there because we have upgraded the Qlikview version from 10 to 11. I have installed the Qlikview 10 Plug in thats why it is giving me dash and also the desktop version is 10. So when i tried to open the dashboard with Qlikvew 11 and unchecked the option show totals the problem got solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
arniewolff
Contributor III
Contributor III

If you are able to share the application, I can test it in my environment to see if I get the same result. Are you running the latest version of software for both Desktop and Server?

In my limited experience, if the application displays differently in AccessPoint than it does in Desktop, it's time to contact QlikView support.

Arnie

nehasaxena
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

This issue is solved. It was there because we have upgraded the Qlikview version from 10 to 11. I have installed the Qlikview 10 Plug in thats why it is giving me dash and also the desktop version is 10. So when i tried to open the dashboard with Qlikvew 11 and unchecked the option show totals the problem got solved.