Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to Install Qlik Sense 1.0

Hello Guys,

Previously I installed the Qlik Sense Desktop 0.96, now I want to install Qlik Sense Platform 1.0. When I tried to install it, the error message appeared like below :

qs.png

So, I tried to uninstall my Qlik Sense Desktop 0.96, and then install Qlik Sense Platform 1.0, but the error message still appear. Then I tried to clean the registry in regedit. But, the error message still appear. I tried to install Qlik Sense Desktop 1.0 and the error message still appear. I don't know how to install Qlik Sense Platform 1.0. I check system requirement and my laptop is passed. I followed the installation guide document, and it still appear. How to solve it?

Thanks for your guidance

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I think I have removed all the preferences.

Nice idea to tried if on VM using clean OS.

Not applicable
Author

I have delete the file and folder under application data folder.

Not applicable
Author

Not yet solved, still under investigating.

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I have tried. Still got the same problem

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your detail

But, what is the relationship between QlikView Component and QlikSense Component? Is there any collision between them? Perhaps the collision of the component or process that cause the problem (just my thoughts)

Not applicable
Author

I asked the principal, that it's caused by QlikView Server. I can't install QlikView Server and Qlik Sense Server on the same machine. So, I'll tried to use VM to install Qlik Sense Server. But, I don't know why QlikView Server and Qlik Sense Server can't be installed in the same machine. Anyone who knows?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Ryan - due to the architectures, ports, protocols and services - there would be conflicts.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik