Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qliksense setup1. 0.0.0-environment error

Dear All,

Please help me with installing qliksense. I got “qliksense setup1. 0.0.0-environment error

Thanks in Advance!!

Thank &Regards

HarshVardhan Tiwari

Untitled.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You have QlikView Server running on the system, please have a look at Qlik Sense Quick Installation Guide

• Make sure any existing QlikView or older beta or Qlik Sense versions have been uninstalled first

Let us know how you do. Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
Regards
Daniel Zanders
QlikSupport

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

If you have a previous (beta) version of Qlik Sense on that same machine, you should try to uninstall the beta before installing 1.0

Regards,

Vinay

Not applicable
Author

Thank's for your reply, but I got the same error.

Not applicable
Author

Did / Do yoh have beta version installed previous?

If so, uninstall, remove everything related to Beta version under application data folder.

Regards
Andreas

Not applicable
Author

Please check the Installation Log File (found under %temp%), it will state what Qlik Product is installed and have to be uninstalled. Beside old Beta Versions this also can be the QlikView Server for example.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you all to reply,

But I don't have a beta version installed previously.

Not applicable
Author

As I wrote before, it is not only the beta Versions of Qlik Sense, it could also be QlikView causing the issue. This will be stated in the Logfile.

If you need further assistence please fill a case with the Technical Support, so we can assist you.

Let us know how you do. Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
Regards
Daniel Zanders
QlikSupport
Not applicable
Author

What operating system are you trying to install on?

Regards

Not applicable
Author

I am trying to install on Window 7 Enterprise and Window server 2008 R2 Enterprise, but I got the same error.

Giuseppe_Novello

Hashvardhan,

As what Daniel ask several times, can you please provide the log file.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik