Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I can't access QMC or QEMC

Hi all...

since yesterday, I can't access QMC or QEMC.

I'm using the SR3 x64, and my user is part of QlikView Administrator Group (the service user too). I have already restarted all the Services. All my reload task are still working, but I can't access the console. I tried also the repair install too.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Julian

9 Replies
mike_garcia
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Do you get any error message in particular? or just can't open the page in the browser?

Mike.

Miguel García
Qlik Expert, Author and Trainer
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike.

No errors.

Appears Connecting and I have no answer... also none in event viewer...

Thank you for your reply
Julian

mike_garcia
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Could it be possible to be a firewall issue? Are you connecting directly on the server or remotely?

Miguel García
Qlik Expert, Author and Trainer
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike.

The same happens if I access directly on the server (localhost), or remotely (ip number or server name).

Now I can access the default.htm, but take 15min.

I'm using Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition.

Thanks again for you help
Julian

Not applicable
Author

I found this on QlikViewManagementService Log:

6/4/2010 17:13:06.5928702 Error Request failed (Alternate get): System.Net.HttpListenerException: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.IO.Stream.Close()

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.ComputeLeftToWrite()

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at QlikView.ManagementService.BackstageWebServer.RespondFileContent(String filename, HttpListenerResponse response, HttpListenerContext context)

at QlikView.ManagementService.BackstageWebServer.HandleAlternateGet(HttpListenerContext context)

6/4/2010 17:15:57.6443070 Error Request failed (HandleRequest): System.Net.HttpListenerException: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection

at System.Net.HttpRequestStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at QlikView.ManagementService.BackstageWebServer.HandleRequest(HttpListenerContext context)

6/4/2010 17:15:57.6443070 Information Response aborted

I'm tryng to access localy, using localhost.

Thank you
Julian

Not applicable
Author

Hi Julian,

Did you solve the problem?

We faced this problem few months ago, we installed the SR4 plugin in our PC and the QEMC started to work again.

Today, suddently, the QEMC doesn't work again. We have reinstalled the plugin and nothing happens. The QEMC still doesn't work.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kim.

My solution was the hard one... format the server... I tried all solutions but the QEMC doesn't work.

Best Regards
Julian

Not applicable
Author

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the answer.

I have tried to remember what I did to make it work, but I don't remember anything special.

Kind regards,

gonzaloruizgonz
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Kimmartinezb,

Well, i have the similar problem at a customer. Everything was working as well but since today we can´t access to the QMC or QEMC.  The strange is that accesspoint is working as well and you can open the aplications from it. We are running version 10 sr3 , i suspect first a framework problem and later a port problem but is not one of them. I will appreciate if you can remember the workaround you used.

BR

Gonzalo