Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display ALL values on a stacked bar chart

Hi,

I have a stacked bar chart which is just as I want it EXCEPT it doesn't display values on the chart that are less than 10%

I'd like to remove this limit and display all the values

stacked bar.JPG.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks

8 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There isn't enough space to display values, try to increase the lenght of the object ...

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Alessandro,

This works but makes the actual chart ridiculously long just to accommodate the figures!

stacked bar 2.JPG.jpg

Is there a way of displaying the figures without having a chart that takes up the whole width of the screen?

Perhaps some way of off-setting the display so that the numbers show above the chart segment?

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

remove legend to adjust the bar,and I dont think there is any other way to show the values segment wise other than the inside the segment..

Not applicable
Author

Maeby you could try moving the legend above the bars (since your chart grows in horizontal) If this is not enough, I would go for creating an additional object (Straight table probably) working as the chart legend.

Colin-Albert

Remove the % sign will make the text slightly smaller but does not get around the fact that the bar must be wider than the text being displayed inside it. The values on the small bars will be shown as a pop-up when the user hovers over the small segments.

Otherwise you could display the bar and a straight table alongside.

Not applicable
Author

Just use another chart type, like Funnel.

It will show values anyway.

See pic:

sample.png

carvalguil
Contributor III
Contributor III

Concatenating the value to the legend isn't an option?

elsatakahashi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Did you figure it out how to achieve it?