Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Load data shortcut

Is there a Load Data shortcut?

I don't want to open the Data Load Editor and Load Data from there...I just want to remain in my sheet

Thanks!

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Jose -

To be clear - are you referring to Qlik Sense Desktop or the full Qlik Sense platform?

I assume you mean like a CTRL+R - similar to QlikView?

What I do - is open up two tabs.

One that shows the Data Load Editor and one that shows my sheet. That way I just switch back between the two - regardless if it is the Desktop Tabs - or the browser tabs - depending on which product you are working in.

10-3-2014 2-43-54 PM.png

Some additional keyboard shortcuts and gestures are available here, I will see if CTRL+R will make its way in the product and update you.

https://help.qlik.com/sense/en-US/online/index.html#../Subsystems/WorkingWith/Content/UserInterface/...

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

Arethere any news reg. keyboard shortcut for reloading data in QS desktop?

I would like my end users to be able to reload the data whenever the make a change in the source document.

I am aware of the reload button extension but it takes up valuable space on the dashboard and needs to be installed for each user (i am using QS desktop).

Thanks!

Anat.

bbmmouha
Creator
Creator

create a button and in action add the reload function