Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Login Profile

Hi,

When creating an account with Qlikview - we use a company email id to register. How to change the registered login email information when the person is no longer with that company.

Eg: when registering - the person used xyz@company1.com. but now the person moved to another company company2. So any communication of qlikview goes to the company1.com email. How do i change my email id registered to a new email address?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Rnisha.

3 Replies
mike_garcia
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hello,

1. Click Edit:

2. Go to the 'Site Options' Tab

3. Go to Email Configurtion and change your email.

Regards,

Mike.

Miguel García
Qlik Expert, Author and Trainer
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried the steps - and it allows me to change the email.
But then when i click on reset password in the login page, qlikview still sends the password to the old company.
Shouldn't I be getting the mails to my new email that i set (as shown above in your screenshots)?

Let me know regarding this.
I have changed my employer and I would like to get my mails to my new employer / work id rather than the old one.

Thanks,
Nisha.

Not applicable
Author

Nisha,

Please send me an email at qcwebmaster@qlik.com with both your old and new company details, and I will make the change for you. Users do not currently have the ability to change the email addresses associated with their QlikView single-sign on account (for security and data quality reasons).

Thanks!