Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some Dimension not display by different users

I have met a inexplicable problem.I creat a pivot table with dimension Rigion、Province、Hospital_Class、Hospital_Type and Hospital_Name,but when I access the BI system by A user(A is a name cal user),the dimension Hospital_Class and Hospital_Type are not display,Then I change another user B(B is also a name cal user) to access,it becomes OK,all dimensions are displayed normally,

I don't know why,who can do me a favour,thanks!

14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

well thanks for your explaination and I understand what you means,but it is just original chart have this problem and no user to clone it,When I change the QVW name,This problem will be solved,so this problem is relate to the RAM?(In production environment,I can't change the QVW name,so it is not a doable method)

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I would try few things like:

• Ask the user to clear cache
  • Remove the user from user list and dealloacte CAL; reallocate CAL and add back to user list
  • Restart the qv services

If anything works.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks,I will have a try,But you said 'clear cache',do you mean deleting the Server Objects in QMC as below:

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III

please restart web services & qlikview server services. this will resolve the issue if it is not a section access issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks,I have tried to restart web services & qlikview server services,but no useful