Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show only certain labels and data?

Hi there,

I am new to Qlikview. I have created a chart but i am having problems with getting only certain info to display.

If you look in the sample data I have provided you will see that the chart currently shows all products(1,2,3,4 etc) under each company (A,B,C,D)

I would like to have only relevant products showing under each heading. So for instance Company B, only show product 3 and 4.

How can I do this?

Cheers.

2 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

How many companies do you have and do they change in the date much?

These are 4 separate objects each filtered for a different company

Capture.PNG.png

In a grouped bar chart with 2 dimensions you can't suppress the values from the 2nd dimension where expression are zeroes...it will show the whole group each time.

Or you can concatenate the 2 dimensions together and get what you want with a different axis layout:

Capture.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

Thankyou this is really helpful.

Max 4 companies but a lot of products. Ideally I'd like to keep everything in the one chart as this is part of a larger dashboard and it's important to clearly see how our company compares to the other 3 competitors. That's why I had a trellis in mine.

Edit: Just to note i am open to how the data can be displayed and what kind of chart it is. I just picked bar chart to give an example.