Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Certification

Hi All,

I would like to do the QlikView 11 certification.

Please could you advise how long this certification will be valid and is there any change happed due to the launching of QlikSense.

Thanks,

Sijo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Sijo

I am not aware of any expiry period for our certifications. Even with the launch of Qlik Sense, the QlikView certification will keep being valid.

There will be a Qlik Sense certification program along with the QlikView certification. It is not yet available though.

You can find more information on the following link:

http://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certification

Regards

Agis

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Sijo

I am not aware of any expiry period for our certifications. Even with the launch of Qlik Sense, the QlikView certification will keep being valid.

There will be a Qlik Sense certification program along with the QlikView certification. It is not yet available though.

You can find more information on the following link:

http://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certification

Regards

Agis

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The certification shoul be valid up to another major release has been released for a certain time. Qlik sense is a different product so it cannot be considered a new release of the qlik product

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Are they providing any discounts or coupons for the existing customers.. ?

Thanks,

Sijo

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

I am not sure they do that Sijo.

I know that Pearson Vue, the external organization that handles the QlikView Certification program will be responsible for the Qlik Sense certification as well, and the whole process is outside QlikView.

Maybe your company would be willing to pay for it though. 🙂