Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems with using input box object

Hi

I'm trying to use input box object to get two variables values as a start and end date to filter my pivot tables based on this date values . I have some problems with using input box object, first , when I go to web view on my report and enter the first variable value and go to next row to enter the second variable's value ,the first value will be disapeared and the second problem is that when I open the report on the web with a browser, inside the input boxes is written "Undefined" ! how can I remove that?

Thanks

Farzaneh

5 Replies
tabletuner
Creator III
Creator III

What version of qlikview desktop are you using? It might be worth trying the same thing in a more recent version.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tjeerd

it's 11 ! does it make difference?

tabletuner
Creator III
Creator III

Just try it on your local/test machine (if you have one).

Otherwise you can look up some release notes.

From my experience this kind of unexplainable behaviour are bugs and may be fixed in a newer release.

ChiragPradhan
Creator II
Creator II

The undefined appears because there is no default value set for variable. I guess that is normal behaviour for web view. But the value disappearing seems like a bug. Check your ver and SR and see if you can find any release notes for that.

Not applicable
Author

Instead of using input box use the slider with input style as date