Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

to edit chart properties with in container object

Hi,

I have few container objects across sheets. due to some field name change i need to edit all the expressions used across all the objects. i am able to edit objects by using sheet properties/objects from settings menu, but there are few container objects whit in them few charts are available, how do i edit the properties of chart object with in the container, please suggest me any easiest way for this.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If you right click on the object in the container you will get a menu with the properties option on it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The properties for an object within the container will not be displayed from the container properties. You need to go to the object by selecting the particular object on a sheet and then right click to go to properties of the required object.

Before following the above process make sure under security tab "Access Sheet Object Properties" permissions is enabled to view the properties of the object.

marcus_sommer

You could use the expression-overview from the menu in tab settings - even with search- and replace-features (but be careful by using them and maybe backup your application before starting it).

- Marcus