cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reports with Qlik Sense and Qlik View

Hello Everyone

I'm new in the Qlik universe.

I would like to know if Qlik sense's reports can be copy in the Qlik View's environment ?

Indeed, I'll like to create a report with Qlik Sense and I would like to use this report with Qlik Sense and Qlik View.

In advance, thank you for your answers.

Bye.

Antoine

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Antoine,

Welcome to the Qlik world. I am confident you will enjoy it - please take a look at these videos to also help you get started and feel free to ask any question, so you can become more comfortable with the Qlik products.

In regards to your question, no - Qlik Sense reports cannot be used with QlikView products directly as they are two different products, adressing different purposes - however - there is a way for the two to be combined and accessed from a common web based interface. Take a look at Qlik Branch available here: http://branch.qlik.com/projects/qlik_login.php

Register and take a look at the Qlik Portal Extensions Mashup / integration:

http://branch.qlik.com/projects/showthread.php?180-QlikPortal

It is a solution to combine QlikView AccessPoint and Qlik Sense Hub - note that it requires the web based Qlik Sense Platform and the QlikView platform and is not inteneded to work with Qlik Sense Desktop as that is a local windows desktop application.

Description:

"Do you both have a QlikView and Sense server? And you have trouble telling people to go to either the Accesspoint or the Hub? Well point them to QlikPortal instead. It can be hosted on any server and anyone who knows HTML can set it up. And provides an easy tabbed interface to both QlikView Accesspoint and to Qlik Sense Hub in Qlik look."

Please let us know how you do and please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

regards,

Mike

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Antoine,

Welcome to the Qlik world. I am confident you will enjoy it - please take a look at these videos to also help you get started and feel free to ask any question, so you can become more comfortable with the Qlik products.

In regards to your question, no - Qlik Sense reports cannot be used with QlikView products directly as they are two different products, adressing different purposes - however - there is a way for the two to be combined and accessed from a common web based interface. Take a look at Qlik Branch available here: http://branch.qlik.com/projects/qlik_login.php

Register and take a look at the Qlik Portal Extensions Mashup / integration:

http://branch.qlik.com/projects/showthread.php?180-QlikPortal

It is a solution to combine QlikView AccessPoint and Qlik Sense Hub - note that it requires the web based Qlik Sense Platform and the QlikView platform and is not inteneded to work with Qlik Sense Desktop as that is a local windows desktop application.

Description:

"Do you both have a QlikView and Sense server? And you have trouble telling people to go to either the Accesspoint or the Hub? Well point them to QlikPortal instead. It can be hosted on any server and anyone who knows HTML can set it up. And provides an easy tabbed interface to both QlikView Accesspoint and to Qlik Sense Hub in Qlik look."

Please let us know how you do and please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

regards,

Mike

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your answer and your reactivity.

Your answer is perfect.

Best regard,

Antoine

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Great to hear Antoine,

When you have a moment, if you can please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

It's done,

Thanks for your work

Regards,

Antoine