Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steph_montani
Contributor II
Contributor II

Table appearance

Hello,

In a table with 15 columns, is it possible to adjust manually the column width by activating an option ? And is it possible to change the vertical alignment for of columns headers ?

Thanks for your help

Stephane.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Stéphane - thanks for your question. Qlik Sense does not have any formatting options for the table object at the moment. It auto sizes based on the screen or the object container that it is configured in. Please let us know if you have any more questions or would like some more information.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Unfortunately the answer for the first question is No, you have to adjust manually, for the second question , go in presentation and check vertical columns labels ...

let me know

steph_montani
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Alessandro,

In presentation, I have only the "Totals" option and the position of the Total

And for the the column width, In edit mode or in navigation mode, I cannot modify the width... Maybe it will work with an option or something I miss

Thks,

Stephane.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Stéphane - thanks for your question. Qlik Sense does not have any formatting options for the table object at the moment. It auto sizes based on the screen or the object container that it is configured in. Please let us know if you have any more questions or would like some more information.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
steph_montani
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Michael,

Ok I understand, in my mind the adjustment is done on Datas not based on the column header header. So in my app I have the table with very large columns due to the label not due to the figures inside the tab And 1 or 2 indicators inside the tab (I can swap indicators).

For me it's ok so thanks a lot for the information

Stephane.