Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is anyone willing to help me create a market share/financials dashboard for a community interest group?

Hi,

I have created my tables and charts in Excel however I am struggling to add these in Qlikview. I really like how you can do much more with Qlikview than Excel however I don't seem to have the skills to create the dashboard I am looking for.

Any help or ideas would be great! many thanks

Regards,

Georgina

8 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Georgina,

what exactly have to do? yo can read a lot of material of qlikview and you will have to do it if you want to create dahsboard and other qlikview document.

are you tecnical or funcional?

Tell me how we can help you

Fernando

Not applicable
Author

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your reply - i am not technical at all. What i am looking to do is import excel tables and charts into Qlikview.

Is there an easy way to do that without having to know the techie codes etc?

I can send you an example if that would help? thanks

Georgina

Not applicable
Author

Hi Georgina,

Dashboards in Qlikview can start from very simple ie a single spreadsheet with straight forward data using basic charts with 1 dimension and only a few expressions.  With a bit of help we can get you started and have you going in an hour or two. 

However if you have multiple spreadsheets and your data is not straight forward and you are looking to use the full range of Qlikviews features that may be something else entirely. 

Providing examples of your data and what you have achieved in excel as an example of what you would like out of qlikview would be a start.

Julian

Not applicable
Author

Hi Julian,

Thanks for your reply. I have just sent through via email an example of what I have created and would like replicated in Qlikview.

I really like Qlikview's functionality to visualise the data and hopefully over time I will be able to use it proficiently.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Georgina

Not applicable
Author

Georgina, 

I havent received your email?

Julian

Not applicable
Author

Hi Julian,

I sent it to qcwebmaster@qlik.com

is that not the right email address?

Georgina

Not applicable
Author

Hi  Georgina,

That looks like the site admin email?  What I am trying to do is get an idea of what you would like from the community.  Can you attach samples of your excel tables and a screen shot of the charts that you have done in a reply to this feed so that we can get an idea of what help you are looking for?

Julian

djsampat
Creator II
Creator II

Maybe this can help. Sample attached.

Looking for Qlikview Financial Controller demo dashboard