cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Import certificate on QlikView WebServer SSL

"netsh http add sslcert ipport=ipaddress_of_the_server:443 certhash=xxxxxxxxxxxx appid={xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}"

Which ipadress shold be used?

Where shold the certificate be imported? I have 2 servers.

1.Publisher with services QMS, QDS

2. QVServer with QVWS, QVS, DCS.

I have the thumbprint and the appid already.

18 Replies
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi,

Ok, this is totally new for me and I have never ever even opened the certconsole before.

the company have send me 2 certificates, one .jks and one crt.pem.

The jks can not be imported in Certconsole, the crt.pem is imported as the documentation says, in Personal-->Certificates. Should both be installed at the same place?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I would contact the company issuing the Cert and let them know you need the files for IIS (same as what we use).

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Just to clarify, I want to reach the LDAPS to use the AD. The qlikview server has to use a SSL to reach the AD server and these are connected trough a trusted site. Or am I totally lost here?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I don't think you have to do all that to make LADPS work. All you need to do is import the public key. Look at this community post.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi Bill,

I dident have all information last time here, this is fact. We have an NON Windows AD (LDAP catalog) that I have connect agains in QMC, I can se all mebers from here. But we now have problem with the authentication to AccessPoint. Can this be managed from QMC? Or do we have to fix and trix with the autentication.aspx file?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The 0.0.0.0 means it will listen on all IP addresses.

Bill

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

To start QV only does authorization and Windows does the authentication. So, If you are not using Windows AD you have to write your own SSO solution.

Bill

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi Bill, thanks for your answer, so this means that I have to build some kind of login page and "put it" infront AccessPoint?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

That is correct. Then either pass a  webticketing or Header .

Bill