Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sohaib_hasan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Alert to users who didn't logon application since 2 days

Hi..

Can we trigger a email to those users who didn't logon application since 2 days...

I have publisher

Thanks in adv...

6 Replies
Not applicable

s u can do it in server level

pls add mail id'd in server level and write condition there

sohaib_hasan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

plz.. more detail....

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Why not create a new QV document that is reloaded by the server - say every 24 hrs, reads the server session logs (see C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer) ,decides on who has been absent for too long, loads a user information table (possibly straight from AD, but that's for you to decide where you'll get email addresses) and uses the builtin Alert feature of QlikView to send a custom email to these users?

Peter

sohaib_hasan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

thanks peter, I have an application which is showing logs including users not login since last no. of days..

I am looking how schedule in publisher to sent mail to respective user only who didn't loged since days we are using AD and assigned user from there only..

Not applicable

Hi Sohaib,

You can set a trigger for the values that you receive in app after reloading is done on the server for the email.so that whenever the value or the date exceeds the set level .it wil trigger a mail to the concerned user.And the option is there in server under the last tab.

thanks

sohaib_hasan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Shri....

Have u step by step doc....