Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

We setup a 3-Tiered Architecture from SAP BW

Hello Peeps

We have a big BW warehouse with tables of 2Million  rows of data and over 50 number of fields. How do we set it to reload any new data added to the BW warehouse without loading all current data already in the QVD. How do we make it pick just the data added to the database than for it to reload all data which is time consuming. What we want to achieve is realtime processing such that immediately you add data to your BW it reflect on dashboard just immediately.

Thanks

Ema

8 Replies
marcus_sommer

Generell for this you need incremental loads - Incremental Load and direct discovery - QlikView Direct Discovery FAQ 11.2 SR7.pdf.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hello Marcus,

This the response i got

response.JPG.jpg

marcus_sommer

These documents are from Resource Library - normally there aren't any access restrictions ...

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hello Marcus,

What i want is a realtime solution. Is pdf doest offer that.

Regards

marcus_sommer

Realtime is a matter of definition and will be depend from many factors - maybe this is helpful for your: http://community.qlik.com/search.jspa?q=realtime

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hello Marcus

Am dealing with SAP BW. Also huge data, these couldnt solve my problem.

Rgds

marcus_sommer

It's more a question of the proper logic and sizing from data-structures and the available hardware-ressources and tables with 2M rows are not really huge and you won't to have to change all these rows in realtime - only a few every time ...

Nevertheless it's not easy to build such logics and system-environment. Good luck.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

What I want is to be able to update my table without having to load the current 2M. thats all