Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Basic C# Windows Forms application with Qlik Sense .NET SDK

Hi,

I was trying to do "Creating a basic C# Windows Forms application" sample. But i could not get version name to the label. My sample is working but label name does not change.

I am attaching my sample and output. I could not find what is wrong. Can you please help me?

Additional info:

I have Qlik Sense Server 1.0.1

.net framework 4.0

Im using Visual Studio 2010

Added QlikSense.NetSDK.1.0.0_x64 completely

Thank you.

7 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Ahmet - I see you have not gotten a reply just yet, I will attempt to get someone to assist.

Michael Woodward - or Erik Wetterberg - is this something you can help Ahmet with?

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ahmet,

You are using SDK 1.0.0 with Sense 1.0.1 that will generate an exception (version incompatible). I would recomend you update the SDK to version 1.0.1 and also upgrade to .Net Framework 4.5.1. There is also a posibility och override the version check by setting "noVersionCheck" to true when you connect to the hub or the App.Bes

Best regards
Lars-Göran Book

Not applicable
Author

Hi Lars,

I could not find where is 1.0.1 SDK. Am i missing something? Thank you.

sdk.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I will investigate this. Be back as soon as I have any news.

Not applicable
Author

The Qlik.Sense.NetSDK.1.0.1.zip for Qlik Sense SR1 has now been added to the download site.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I tried Visual Studio 2010 + .NetSDK.1.0.1. It does not work.

Now i need to try with .net framework 4.5.1, i guess. I need visual stuido 2012++ for .net framework 4.5.1.

I will try.

Thank you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I tried with Visual Studio 2013 and both .net framework 4.5.1 and 4.5. Code is not working.

You can find sample on my first post. (WindowsFormsApplication1.rar)

For your information.