Besides uninstalling and deleting the c:\programdata\qlik folder , you'll also need to remove some certificates that Qlik Sense creates (but doesn't uninstall).
Here are the steps to do that. So after uninstall, folder deletion AND the following, go ahead and try to reinstall.
Steps to remove certificates:
- Stop Qlik Sense Repository Service (this will also stop the other services)
- Open Microsoft Management Console (MMC). Important: Run this as the account configured to run the services (Run as... )
- Add snap-in for Certificates: My user account and Local Computer account
- In Certificates - Current User > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates, delete the certificate created by QlikSense, issued by your computer, computer.domain-CA
- In Certificates > Current User > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate named QlikClient
- In Certificates (Local Computer) > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate issued by computer.domain-CA.
Note this is what the support section describes:
Can I install Qlik Sense Server on the same computer where I have QlikView Server 11 or 10?
It is not supported, nor recommended, to install or run Qlik Sense Server on the same server as any version of QlikView Server."