Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Histogram?

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Qlikview and trying to do an analysis of how sales performance varies depending on the number of leads given to a sales person in a week. I have the following columns:

DispatchDate - date lead sent to sales person

InContract - 1 if contract closed, 0 if not

AgentID

What I'd like to end up with is InContract rate per # of leads given in a week. In other words for all instances where a sales person got 1 lead in a week (1 lead in an "AgentWeek"), what is the aggregate close rate of those leads. In all weeks where a sales person got 2 leads, what is the aggregate close rate of those leads, etc. Also, I'd like to do a histogram that shows the distribution of leads given per AgentWeek (count of AgentWeeks with 0 leads, AgentWeeks with 1 leads, etc).

Any help in thinking through how to structure this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MB

3 Replies
villafuerte
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hello,

I don't know if this is what you wanted, I created an Excel file with the leads and closures. It has some charts and ratios.

Please let me know if it helped

Cheers

villafuerte
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Sorry,

I Forgot one chart, here it is. Let me know if I misunderstood something.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for this, sorry it took so long to get back, but I was on vacation and had to wait until I could get a purchased copy of Qlickview and try out your solution. This is all good stuff, but what I'm looking for is a bit different. Let me see if I can explain.

My Dimension is Leads/Week (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc)

For each value in Dimensions, I want to see the average close rate for every week/agent combination that has 1 lead in a week.

If I define a new variable "Agent_Week" as the AgentID + Week (1_2010/1 for example) then for agent 1 there are 2 agent weeks - 1_2010/1 and 2_2010/2, both have 2 leads, 1 close. WeekDispatches = 2, WeekIncontract = 0.5.

If this was the only agent, then the expression for Leads/Week = 1 would return 0, Leads/Week = 2 would return 50%, and the rest would return 0.

See the attached spreadsheet for expansion on this.

Thx

.[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/674/3301.Book1.xlsx:550:0]