Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Horizontal Bar Representing Ranking within a Table

I want to display sales rep, sales dollars & ranking. This I accomplished using a simple Rank function. But how do I convert the rank column to a horizontal line bar so that it displays it visually?

Thanks,

Dinesh.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Dinesh, you would only have to add your expression as a calculated dimension. In the dimension tab just click on "Add calculated dimension" and paste your expression.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ivan-

Per your suggestion, I created a new dimension Rank(sum(FINANCED_AMT)). However, it displays 'Error in Calculated Dimension'. Also, assuming that this works, how can we display this column as a line chart within the regular table?

Thanks,

Dinesh.

Not applicable
Author

In your chart expressions tab select the value you would like to show as a mini-chart and select from Display Options the Representation you would like.

Once you select the Representation type use the button below to do the detail setting - be aware - many options are waiting for a decision...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks. I think I am getting there. In the mini-chart settings, I do not see a horizontal bar chart option. Also, how would I show it in such a way that the Rank value of 1 shows the longest horizontal bar?

Thanks,

Dinesh.