Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

set analysis help

Hi

I am trying to show the count of a row based on certain criteria. I'm using a text box to show the number.

This is my expression but it does not work, I cant figure out how to do one part of it.

=Count({$<TimeTracker.RequestType={'SR'},{<ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum=TimeTracker.RequestNum>}TimeTracker.ActualCompletedDate)

So I need to count TimeTracker.ActualCompletedDate but only when TimeTracker.RequestType = SR and ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum = TimeTracker.RequestNum.

any help is appreciated

thanks

Alam

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Try this one:

count({<TimeTracker.RequestType={SR}>} if(ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum=TimeTracker.RequestNum,TimeTracker.ActualCompleteDate)).

If you want to count the distinct ActualCompleteDate, you need to add 'Distinct' in this expression.

Hope this help you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Try this one:

count({<TimeTracker.RequestType={SR}>} if(ServiceDesk.CallRequestNum=TimeTracker.RequestNum,TimeTracker.ActualCompleteDate)).

If you want to count the distinct ActualCompleteDate, you need to add 'Distinct' in this expression.

Hope this help you.

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Alam,

Try like this:

if(time.tracker.requestType='SR' and ServiceDesk.callrequestNum=Timetracker.requestNum,count(Timetracker.actualcompletedate))

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
Not applicable
Author

thanks both helped