Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to upload pictures to Qlik Cloud?

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is anyone who knows if there's a way to upload pictures to Qlik Cloud?

I've just uploaded an app and have some pictures (stored in the Content folder) that I would like to go with it, but I can't figure out how. Is there a way to do this?

Regards,

Frida Nilsson

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Just reffering to a Post from the Sharing on Qlik Cloud Beta Community

Currently, user-added images and extensions that are included in an app on your desktop do not get carried over onto Qlik Cloud. We are aware that the ability to include images and extensions is something that people want and are working on subsequent releases that will address that.

Let us know how you do. Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
Regards
Daniel Zanders
QlikSupport

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I don't think it's possible. It should be interesting to learn whether or not it's in the roadmap.

//Pedro

Not applicable
Author

Just reffering to a Post from the Sharing on Qlik Cloud Beta Community

Currently, user-added images and extensions that are included in an app on your desktop do not get carried over onto Qlik Cloud. We are aware that the ability to include images and extensions is something that people want and are working on subsequent releases that will address that.

Let us know how you do. Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
Regards
Daniel Zanders
QlikSupport