Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

LED Gauges

I'm wondering if there is a way to set the color of the LED gagues based on a value or if the color of these gauges is always constant.

We would like the LED gague to show the value of the measure and then have the color of the LED be based on the goaIs set for that measure. Is this something in the "Reference Line" settings for the gauge?

Thanks!

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

On the presentation tab you can select the color of the LED...

Change the base color from fixed to calculated. Now you can insert the expression to set the correct color.

Once you complete this you will see the f(x) appear in the color selector, which indicates a calculated color

-Andy Rizzuto

Not applicable
Author

Perfect!! Thank you!!

Not applicable
Author

I'm unable to select the second color - it's always greyed out

Not applicable
Author

The second color is used for a gradient and is always greyed out if Solid Color is selected.

I don't believe gradients are allowed in LED gauges.

Not applicable
Author

Just realized what you are trying to do...

the formula in the calculated color should be something like...

if (count(value)>50,blue(),red())

You can use the color functions or rgb() to set the color.

Not applicable
Author

Could it work to use the Visual Cues tab to identify the Upper and Lower colors and just show straight text?

I've tried entering the same IF statement in the Upper and Lower areas, but it only seems to be recognizing the last value. I have Location as the dimension in my table.

IF(Location=21. .76, .69)

Entering this makes each line go off of the .69 value. Even in the row corresponding to Location 23, where the value is .74 it should be caught in the lower bound. Thoughts?