Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henn_admin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sorting issue on reload (11.2 SR6 und up)

Hello,

when I reload the document with an automatic task, the sorting order of table-charts will be reset to default (first dimension).

I realized the issue with SR6 und up, with SR5 everything is working as expected - sorting order will be the same as the saved document.

I had to go back to SR5 now.

Any helpful hints on this problem?

Regards,

Alex

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Alexander - i checked the release notes of more recent 11.2 SR's.

Attached is the latest list... it looks like a bug with the description you described was fixed in 11.2 SR8.  Note that QlikView is at 11.2 SR9.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Alexander - i checked the release notes of more recent 11.2 SR's.

Attached is the latest list... it looks like a bug with the description you described was fixed in 11.2 SR8.  Note that QlikView is at 11.2 SR9.

Untitled.png

henn_admin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Jonathan,

I've installed both SR8 and SR9 - same issue.

Regards,
Alex

Not applicable

Same here,

SR8 and SR9. This is a big problem. All my previous made documents are safed the wrong order now. I have to check them all after the bug is fixed. Lot of work only to get back to normal. Not to mention how hard it will be to find all the wrongs now.

On desktop everything is just fine, but if server reloaded the document the sortorder is set to default. (first, second and so on dimension).

Regards,

Jonas

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

hi folks,

this seems like its causing some more substantial issues (time invested / workarounds etc..) and perhaps not fully fixed. I'm not sure. But...

if you have a portable test case that worked in SR5 that continues to fail in SR8+  i would be more than happy to submit the case to Qlik support for possible remedy via R&D.

Jonny

henn_admin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Issue was fixed with SR10

Regards,

Alex

amir_taub
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

i have sr10 and have this problem , no bug where fixed