Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sakamsureshbabu
Creator
Creator

Auto reload

Hi

i have one QVW , i putted this qvd in server , i want reload this Qvd in server automatically.

this reload also done at particular time, how is passible..  

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Am I correct in assuming that your .qvw creates the QVD? If so then you simply schedule the reload of the .qvw with a reload task on the server. This will create a new QVD with new data that will overwrite the old one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Suresh

If you are not sure how qvd:s are created then this is an example of how this is done. First the table is loaded (Customers:) then you refer to that loaded table (see the area marked in red). This table is then stored into a .qvd with the STORE function. When the QVD has been created we no longer need the previously loaded table (in this case Customers:) and can drop this table from the data model. The .qvw used to create the QVD can be used to create multiple qvd:s but is generally only used for QVD creation (using the drop statement will make sure that you are not storing unnecessary data in this file)

Hope this helps.

RegardsCapture.PNG.png

sakamsureshbabu
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Nils

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Suresh

If this was helpful or solved your question please mark as helpful or answered.

sakamsureshbabu
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Nils i do

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi suresh

What I mean is the to use the option "Correct" answer or "Helpful Answer".

The reason for this is that the question gets marked as Answered in the main view. This

will help other users see that it has been answered or help other people with the same questions find the correct answers.

Regards

Nils

sakamsureshbabu
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi

hoe to mark correct or helpful answer, i dont know,can you explain

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to see a button under each reply that says "Helpful" or "Correct" answer.

Capture.PNG.png

sakamsureshbabu
Creator
Creator
Author