Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem Related delete option

Dear All,

While i am Scheduling my application in Publisher 9.0 SR4,

It Works but if i want to delete from the Status, I am not able to delete it...

No delete option is Enabled there...

Please Reply ASAP..

Regards,

Pranav

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Dear Vald,

Thanks for your Reply..

Yes i want to delete it from the source Document, But in the Source document i am not getting the delete "X" option and if i am doing F5 or Refresh Mannualy then the delete option is Visible for a second. I am not able to click it, It is like Chasing the delete option...

Please suggest..

Thanks Again for your Reply.

Regards,

Pranav

View solution in original post

7 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Pranav,

You can't delete tasks from the Status tab. You need to delete it in Source Documents (or User Documents if you're running Publisher standard).

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Dear Vald,

Thanks for your Reply..

Yes i want to delete it from the source Document, But in the Source document i am not getting the delete "X" option and if i am doing F5 or Refresh Mannualy then the delete option is Visible for a second. I am not able to click it, It is like Chasing the delete option...

Please suggest..

Thanks Again for your Reply.

Regards,

Pranav

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Post some screenshots please.

Not applicable
Author

Here the attached file for your reference for not getting delete option

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Hmmm, that doesn't look right. What do you see in QEMC as opposed to QMC?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vlad-

I'm having the same thing. I have to zoom-out the page (ctrl -) to see the run, edit, and delete icons on the task, in QMC, Source Docs.

this seems to only happen on SR4

Tammy

Not applicable
Author

Actually.. I just figured this out. If your recipient names are too long, it forces the task description too wide, and you can't see the other column with the edit, run, and delete. See the 2 tasks below. I think this has been a feature for a while, now that i think about it.