Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selecting one or more items from a Listbox in div integration

I'm struggling to find solution for below queries, could someone please help me out in resolving it asap.

1)We have multiple listboxes, for example LB01 with options 1,2 and 3 and we have another List box LB02 with options 4,5,6 on a Chart1. Could you please let me know how will I make these Listbox to select options which we desire before we display it to the users. It is like, before we display the chart to users, by default certain listbox values should be selected, it can be either option one, or option two or all options etc….. ex. Listbox1 should have option 1 selected and listbox2 should have option 4 and 6 selected.

2)After we integrated to the asp.net website, when the page loads where the Qlik view is integrated, it asks for login credential, how can we avoid this?

3)One report we generate is supposed to be used by multiple users, how can we make sure that the changes made by userA in a chart is not visible for other users when they access it. Do we need a different license also?

4)After integrating a basic report using div integration, it works only in ie not in chrome and ff. it says no network connection

both, IIS and Qlikview server, are hosted in same server

The following is the script I use.

</style>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://xx.xx.xx.xx/QvAjaxZfc/htc/QvAjax.js"></script>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">

Qv.InitWorkBench({

View: Chart1,

// Instead of using "Host: 'Local'", use "Host: null"

Host: null

});

</script>

</head>

<body>

<div class="QvInlineObject" avqview=" Chart1" avq="object:.Document\CH01"></div>

<div class="QvInlineObjectlb" avqview=" Chart1" avq="object:.Document\LB01"></div>

<div class="QvInlineObjectlb" avqview=" Chart1" avq="object:.Document\LB02"></div>

</body>

</html>

3 Replies
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello Ajay MV

Is this in regards to QlikView or Qlik Sense?

I just want to make sure it's posted in the correct part of the community.

Thanks in advance

-Matt

I accept cookies.
Not applicable
Author

This is regarding qlilview

Not applicable
Author

One issue you have is that there is no ID tag in your divs.  Add an id attribute and give it a value equal objectID of the listbox (eg. id="Document\CH01").

Regards,

Jeff G