Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III

Multiple Selection in a Straight Table?

I can select from a list box multiple attributes. This works with Ctrl + mouse click or Shift + mouse click.

In a chart object with a straight table only Shift + mouse click works. Why? Can I use Ctrl + mouse click somehow there?

12 Replies
jagadeesh_diamo
Contributor III
Contributor III

Both works for the straight table too, i have not found any difference.

rubenmarin

Hi Markus,I don't know how it's call in english, check the images

Checking that option will display a list with the values on that dimension, there you can use Ctrl+Click

jagadeesh_diamo
Contributor III
Contributor III

That is 'Dropdown select'...

qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III
Author

For me only  Shift + mouse click works. Can you send me your example? Perhaps I find the difference.

qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III
Author

OK nice alternative solution but is still not in possible to mark different rows direct in the table. Only rows below the other with Shift + mouse click.

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

Drag mouse and select .it will slect multiple

or

goto chart properties-> select dropdown select and select multiple from dropdown

see attached file

Sunil Chauhan
qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes you can select multiple but it is not possible to select the first and the last in the table of your example.

For that you have to use the drop down menu.

My goal is to select without the drop down menu. In a list box it is possible with ctrl & mouse click.

jagadeesh_diamo
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes, if you want to select few fields those are not continuous, then cntr+select only the option available.

qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Probably i repeat myself  but Cntr + select (mouse click) is not working.