Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Create a trust connection between Domain server and Qlik View Server......?

Hi All,

I need to create a trust connection between the Domain server and the Qlik view Server . What are the steps that i should follow to create the trust connection. Hope creating a trust connection would help me in pulling the users from Domain server into the qlikview server.

Or is there any other way were i could get the users from domain server into the qlik view server without creating a trust connection.......?

Thanks

Sathis

2 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

If you have more then 1 dome then creating trus would help.

But it it is a single domain it support out of the box.

By the way did you try with 11.2 sr7 its supports cross domain authentication too.

Support for Document Administrator group with cross domain groups

have a look at below post

http://community.qlik.com/blogs/technicalbulletin/2014/07/02/qlikview-1120-sr7-is-now-available

Regards

ASHFAQ

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

If you want the users to be able to login with there domain ID the QV server will have to be a member of that domain. If you want to just pull users in you can do that with the directory connector, but you will have to write a SSO front end and use Web Ticketing or Headers to pass the user to QVS.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.