cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dr_zanusso
Contributor
Contributor

COMPARE TWO DIFFERENT PERIODS

Hello , i'm a new entry and i'm trying to make some analisys with the personal edition

I need to know

first : how to create 4 input field with 4 different dates to compare the first period with the second period

second : how to create two different input boxes in witch i write the number of working days of the first and the second period

third: how to compare (amount of orders)/(first working days) from first start date to first end date WITH (amount of orders)/(second working days) from second start date to second end date

thank's for your reply

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hello Dr. Zanusso,

i have got the same problem and looking for a solution.

Could you solve that problem and would you like to share the solution with me?

Thanks for your reply

Not applicable

Hi Dr. Zanusso,

you can create input objects (use right click on your current sheet). In the dailog you can create the necessary variable (and an intial input, if you like). I build a little application to show you a first direction. Look into the expression of the two (blue) text objects to get an idea how to work with dates. i.e. the "networkdays(vDate1,vDate2)"

For more details refer to your online-help/manual.

Take a glance at my app.

Third question: Don't you have any input data to load. I did load two exam fields directly.To compare i.e. amount of orders I suggest you to create a chart object.

regards

Roland