Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVS: Setup Tab is empty (after V9 SR4 Installation)

Hello Folks,

i need your help. Thx in advance!

Today i wanted to access via the qlikview server's accesspoint some qv documents. The accesspoint told me that it cannot see any qv servers (0 of 0). I did not manage to get it run, also after reading the tips shown by accesspoint...

So i deinstalled qvs from server and deleted ALL QV Directories (program files, programdata, user files\appdata, etc.) After that i could not find any qv files more on the server. Then i installed QVS Version 9, Release 4. Everything went fine, also accesspoint was working fine again after that. BUT now the Setup Tab in enterprise management console is empty?! Just white?

Does anyone have a solution for that problem?

Thx very much!

Frederik

Screenshot:

error loading image

3 Replies
MichaelRobertshaw
Former Employee
Former Employee

Yeah, have you tried clearing the Browser Cache?

Confirm also that the Command Center service is running and accessible at http://localhost:4710/qtcc.asmx

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

strange... i can access the Enterprise Management Console from a different computer in our network AND i can see the Setup tab with all options. But on the server directly i cannot see this tab, also after purging the cache. Command Center service is available.

lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II

Hi, I experienced this issue twice during a sib installation, I thought it had to do with the use of a domain, as soon as i entered a seperate workingstation, accessing to the QMC it seems to work.

Regards,

Linda Monincx