Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Animation and Drill groups Together

I want to have both animation and group drill down in a bubble chart. Wen i tried,I couldnt use both. Is it possible to use both in a bubble chart ??

Thanks
Ganesh Kumar R

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

What do you mean on 'animation'? What would you like to see?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tibor

Like in this screen shot, month is one dimension and content is another dimension and i have used animation, instead of content, i want to use a group so that i can drill down.Capture.JPG.jpg

Not applicable
Author

If I understand your question, you need a group which contains these 'contents'. Do you have in your database these groupings? If so, you can use the Dimension tabs by clicking ont your chart>Properties>Dimensions>Edit Groups>New Group, there you can choose the drill-down group type, and put in the fields you want to use.

Did I understand your question correctly?

Not applicable
Author

Capture.JPG.jpgExactly tibor!!

But the problem is ,When i use a drill down group, I am not able to drill down!!!

In the image above i have a group" New Group" which contains D-1.Content and D1. Demography.Even though only the top most dimension in the group(Content in our case) is shown.Any help on this?? Capture.JPG.jpgTibor Sebők

Not applicable
Author

Did you select only one content on the diagram? Maybe it won't work when you select more.

Not applicable
Author

Try promoting 'New Group'. It seems from your first picture that the drill-down group is not presented on the screen (I can't see it's sign).

Not applicable
Author

Yes, i did select one content but nothing is getting selected.

Not applicable
Author

And promoting the drill-down group? Does it work for you?

Not applicable
Author

No tibor:( Tried that too.... No luck.