Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how can I export a report as an image from Qlik sense hub ?

hello,

i'm new to qlik sense, i'm  tryring to export reports that i had published in qlikSense server, as an images (png, gif ....) but i didn't find any options (link, icons...) that allow me to do so, i'm wondering if snapshots  that represent the captured state of a visualisation object at a certain point in time are stored somewhere in qliksense server files, so that i can recover them and have them as images.

thank you fo replying,

Rgds, 

3 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Sebastien,

Currently this is no export image function in Qlik Sense.  You can take a screen shot or us a screen grabbing utility.  We are planning to continuously improve Qlik Sense, including storytelling.  I will pass along your feedback to our product team.

Thanks,

Josh

Qlik

tcybucki
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Josh,

I am very interested in this capability too - is there a date that this functionality is expected to be included?

When I click the snapshot button, I can click any of the charts/graphs on the screen and it appears to take a picture of the chart at that time. There is a little camera icon that then appears in the top right of the chart, and if I click it, a list of snapshots I took appears. However, all I can do with that list is delete snapshots - I cannot open or see them. Is there a way to view them?

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Thomas,

As a publicly traded company unfortunately we cannot be more specific about future product features but it does sound like you would benefit from Data Stroytelling.

The snapshots you are taking are for use in Data Storytelling.  Look for the icon highlighted below to enter the Data Storytelling area. 

The general work flow is you create a series of snapshots while performing you analysis and then go to the Data Storytelling to create a presentation to explain what you found out.

Here is an overview Storytelling Overview (video)

You may also find the help documentation useful.

-Josh

Qlik