Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can't open qlikview demos on Android 4.4

Hi,

can you please assist me how to open qlikview demos on my Android device(4 cores, 1GB ram, 4.4 Kit Kat). When trying to open demo I get this error: "The page at us-b.demo.qlik.com says: No connection". Just to mention I can normally open demos on my laptop browser.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Which browser are you using?

I am on a 4.4.4 and it works fine in both Chrome, Firefox AND Dolphin on my phone.

Any particular demo you cannot open?

I tried for example 2012 Presidential Selection and it worked fine.

Kind regards

Niklas

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Which browser are you using?

I am on a 4.4.4 and it works fine in both Chrome, Firefox AND Dolphin on my phone.

Any particular demo you cannot open?

I tried for example 2012 Presidential Selection and it worked fine.

Kind regards

Niklas

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thanks for reply now it's working! Occasionally can't access to reports but that's probably because server overload.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If you are interested to explore how Qlikview can become a friendly partner of Android maybe this app is of your interest.

BI Barcode Scanner Lite - Android Apps on Google Play

It's a native android app that after a simple configuration allows to open your Qlik dashboards after scanning a barcode or QR-CODE that represents a value of any of your Qlik document filter tables (Products, Customers, Locations....) it's really addictive !!! 

If it becomes of the interest of qlik community I am planning to upgrade it with some fanzy features... so far just capturing feedback and comments from first round of users.

Thanks in advance and hope you like it!

C